Fibre To The Business (FTTB)
Gamtel has a countrywide Fibre Optic Network backbone which is seamlessly integrated into a ring for end-to-end connectivity through ECOWAN -Gambia Project. This enables Gamtel to provide core telecommunication solutions throughout the country.
Our Fibre Optic cable offer higher redundancy in case of Fibre cut as it’s supported with a ring topology.
OUR FTTB PACKAGE
- Ordinary Fibre Leased Line
Gamtel Fibre leased line is a high-speed data transmission medium through optic fibre cables which provide incredibly super-fast transfer of data over a secure and reliable internet connection.
Our fibre Leased line is a dedicated point-to-point link from Gamtel point of presence to the customers end with a single non-shared fibre pair.
- Dark Fibre
Gamtel Dark Fibre network allows user to lease fibre optic cables or “dark fibre” as opposed to leasing bandwidth on our network.
Our Dark Fibre provides the user with flexible design options based on ring, mesh or point-point architecture and gives the user perfect solution for deploying their own VPN or connecting different business locations.
- Secured Corporate Connectivity
- Point -to -Point connectivity
- Stable, Reliable and uninterrupted service connection
- Dedicated with the exact through-put of capacity applied for
- Where speed and latency is unquestionable
- Where capacity is never an issue
- Country wide fibre backbone with unlimited pop-site in almost all major towns and villages
- Minimum after sales service required, due to stable and reliable technology.
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- Corporate institutions
- Government Agency
- Parastatals or public enterprises
- NGOs and Diplomatic Missions